January 14, 2013

Two Hills Studio - Outtakes

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled



Oh hello you, has it really been almost a month since we last met? It seems that Christmas & New Years & moving house (!!) & SUMMER may have gotten in the way of regular blogging again. Imma try & do better this year, promise. Or perhaps you should just follow me over on instagram, where I'm around somewhat more frequently, anyway? My username is bawkbawk.

As promised (...albeit a little late), some outtakes from my studio visit with Rhi from Two Hills, who shares her lovely space with fellow jewellers Henrietta Walker and Amina McPhee in the Nicholas Building (and who *ahem* happens to be my new housemate).

(view part one here)

4 comments:

  1. these are out-takes? I love the first and last shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than never!! enjoyed the photos so so much!! thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacinta your photos are so organic, they are but natural matter all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic, love the last shot and the portrait of Rhi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails